PICA Admission Requirements:
1. Student must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Student must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
3. Student must have maintained a 2.75 GPA in all college work attempted.
4. Student must be able to fluently speak, write, and take exams in the English language.
5. Student must submit official college transcripts to our partner Athena Abroad along with their application.
Begin the application process:
Visit our partner site at Athena Abroad for additional information about the PICA program and a very supportive and helpful team that can answer all your general questions about the study abroad experience.
(Once on the Athena Abroad site, click on the “Apply” button toward lower right to begin application process.)