PICA Admission Requirements:
PICA offers short and long-term study programs in Paris. Classes are mostly offered in English with some options in French language. Short-term programs are offered in January and during the Summer. Semester-length programs take place in the Fall and Spring. Here are our study abroad admission requirements:
1. Student must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Student must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
3. Student must have maintained a 2.8 GPA in all college work attempted.
4. Student must be able to fluently speak, write, and take exams in the English language.
5. Student must submit official college transcripts to our partner Athena Abroad along with their application.
Begin the application process:
Visit our partner site at Athena Abroad for additional information about the PICA program and a very supportive and helpful team that can answer all your general questions about the study abroad experience.
Click here to begin Paris Study Abroad Application process on our partner Athena Abroad web site
(Once on the Athena Abroad site, click on the “Apply” button toward the lower right to begin application process.)
Other PICA pages which may interest you:
- Check out our page on Paris Student Orientation.
- Learn more about PICA Weekend Trips from Paris.
- Health and Safety Tips for your time in Paris.
- Learn about French Culture & Customs.
- Managing your Culture Shock when first arriving in Paris.
- Where to find Art & Photo Supply Shops in Paris?
- How to get ready to go back home (and avoid the worst of Reverse Culture Shock)!
- Check out our always-growing PICA Paris Restaurants Page.
- Looking for Paris Vintage Clothing Shops?
- The PICA Paris Museums Page.
- Visit the PICA Paris Cultural Activities Page.
- Learn about French Culture & Customs
- Check out the PICA Day Trips from Paris Page.
- Learn about the Different Paris Neighborhoods.
- Recommended List of Paris Cafés & Bars.
- Where to go for Paris Nightlife.
- Where to Shop in Paris.
- Paris Restaurants Page.