Paris Nightclubs by Neighborhood
Paris is after all the “city of lights” and so, of course, it maintains an active nightlife. In addition to the many jazz clubs mentioned on the PICA Paris Jazz Clubs page, Paris also hosts nightclubs with a wide range of musical specialities. The following are some of the better known night spots of Paris.
- Le Cab | 2 Place du Palais Royal, Métro: Palais-Royale (1). Discothèque.
- The Rex Club | 5 Boulevard Poissonière, Métro: .Long-time club destination in Paris. Techno, house and electronica.
- Maxim’s | 3, rue Royale (8e), Métro: Madeleine
- VIP | 76, avenue des Champs-Elysees (8e), Métro: George V
- Queen | 102, avenue des Champs-Elysees (8e), Métro: George V
- Le Showcase | Pont Alexandre III (8e), Métro: Invalides. Along the Seine, under the beautiful Alexandre III bridge. Electronic, house and techno. Can be expensive unless you arrive before Midnight.
- Boun-Boum | 37 Avenue de Friedland, Métro: George V (1). Formerly l’Héritage, now under new management. Just minutes from the Champs-Elysées, the club attracts a cool and fashion-savvy crowd. Inspired by 1970s retro look.
- Le Bus Palladium | 6 rue Pierre Fontaine, Métro: Pigalle (2, 12). Legendary rock venue that has welcomed Mick Jagger but there is also hip-hop and electro music across three different floors. Wide variety of activities: Karaoke nights on Wednesdays, Quiz nights, stand-up comedy, DJ sets and live music. Tuesday is ladies’ night with free entry for women.
- La Java | 105 rue du Faubourg du Temple, Métro: Belleville (2, 11). Dedicated to alternative, underground and emerging new music talent. Regularly host LGBTQ nights.
- Supersonic | 9 Rue Biscornet, Métro: Bastille (1, 5, 8). New Indie music spot. Weekend themes spanning Britpop, new wave and indie rock. Cocktails and beers starting at €3.50 during happy hour.
- Batofar | 11 Quai François Mauriac, Métro: Quai de la Gare (6). Come dance on a barge boat! Mostly electronic music but also some hip-hop, underground, alternative and rock music.
- Wanderlust | 32 Quai d’Austerlitz, Métro: Quai de la Gare (6). Part of Les Docks and dedicated to fashion and design by day, at night it attracts a young hipster crowd. When the weather is good you can dance under the stars on the rooftop terrace.
- Le Mix | 24, rue de l’Arrivée, Métro: Montparnasse Bienvenue (4). Erasmus nights every Thursday, free for any international student with an ID.
- Le Duplex | 2, avenue Foch (16e), Métro: Charles de Gaulle Etoile (1, 2, 6)
- Fleche d’Or | 102 bis, rue de Bagnolet, Métro: Alexandre Dumas (2). Live music venue in old train station.
La Bellevilloise | 19-21 rue Boyer, Métro: Gambetta (3). Art and culture center by day, la Bellevilleoise becomes a trendy indie club by night.
Other PICA pages which may interest you:
- Check out our Paris Music Concert Venues Page.
- List of Paris Jazz Clubs.
- Learn about the Different Paris Neighborhoods.
- Learn about French Culture & Customs.
- The PICA Paris Museums Page.
- Visit the PICA Paris Cultural Activities Page.
- Check out the PICA Day Trips Page.
- Check out our always-growing PICA Paris Restaurants Page.
- Recommended List of Paris Cafés & Bars.
- Where to Shop in Paris.
- Looking for Vintage Clothing Shops?